The Clare Valley Cruise is a series of roads where public traffic is restricted to create an inspiring one-way circuit for cruiser motorcycles.
Participants in the Clare Valley Cruise can expect a unique and exhilarating ride however, it is not a race or a time trial.
Set your own pace and do as few or as many laps of the circuit as you like during the 2 hour AM session (Clockwise) and 2 hour PM session (AntiClockwise).
TICKETS ON SALE HERE > www.dramatix.com.au/clarevalleycruise
Expanded circuit for 2017 and improvements include:
- A 43km circuit with 32km of roads marshalled exclusively for cruisers.
- Breakfast at Cogwebs Cafe from 8am.
- Mintaro Main Street is a shared pedestrian and motorcycle only area that makes browsing bikes a delight. Demo Rides like no other.
Live Music 11am – 3pm.
- Sealed road access between Mintaro and Clare OPEN all day for all traffic.
- Fuel including Premium Unleaded available on the Circuit (at Auburn).
- Rising Sun Hotel, Live Music 3:45pm – 10pm.
The Lions Club of the Clare District will manage traffic and marshal the event roads as a fund raiser to support their charitable work.
Grab a demo ride courtesy of the Adelaide Motorcycle Centre.
Ride the world’s premier motorcycles including the Indian range and the Ducati XDiavel on the marshalled road circuit.
Nothing short of amazing !!